Please visit these sites for the most recent updates from the CDC and Governor Raimondo office.
COVID INFORMATION FROM THE STATE OF RHODE ISLAND
The WHA office is working as usual but remaining closed to visitor traffic due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are available to process all necessary items via phone, mail, e-mail and fax. The staff remains available to answer your questions Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm by calling 401-596-4918.
We understand RI Phase III initiated on Tuesday, June 30th, 2020. We urge everyone to continue promoting everyday disease prevention strategies:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Wear your mask
- Continue to social distance
- If you are sick, stay home from work or school
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or the crook of your arm
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers the most up-to-date information on COVID-19. For updates from CDC, please visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov. State’s COVID-19 hotline at 401-222-8022 or dial 2-1-1 after hours.
- If you have a medical emergency, please contact your primary care physician, or call 911.
We want to Thank you for your assistance in being proactive in following the ongoing informative suggestions to remain healthy. Please give our office a call if you require further assistance 401-596-4918.