Resident Services are an integral part of the Westerly Housing Authority. We recognize our role is more than just providing a decent, safe, affordable place for our residents to live, but offering our residents a variety of on-site programs that provides maintaining independence and increasing quality of life.
- Monthly Blood Pressure Clinic
- Annual Flu Clinic/Shots
- Police and Fire presentations to promote safety
- SNAP Program
- Exercise Program
- Knitting, Crocheting club
- Shuffleboard Club
- Corn Hole Club
- Involved and committed Tenant Association
- Lunches, Holiday events
- Care Assistance “Villages of Westerly”
Our Resident Services Coordinator is the liaison between family, medical providers, social service agencies to ensure our residents are receiving the most comprehensive care that is needed.
For more information, contact Cheryl Hoelck 401-315-5022 ([email protected])